Stay tuned for ROUND 3
The applications are now closed!!
BTC.com invites leading software engineers to a growing team in Amsterdam. Our project: a is to continue shaping the world of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, bringing the revolution of an open peer-to-peer financial system to millions around the world.
The project includes full-stack development of our products, including Wallet, Pool and Explorer.
BTC.com offers a trusted and multi-cryptocurrency wallet – as well as the world’s leading mining pool, API and blockchain explorer. Building on a strong adoption of our innovative 2-of-3 signature cryptocurrency wallet technology, we are looking for talented engineers to join our growing team, which aims to chart the future of comprehensive and market-leading cryptocurrency solutions. We empower our users with the new world of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. These technologies have the potential to change the world in ways we can only imagine.
Who we’re looking for
We are a startup enterprise with an exciting vision, and like any great business, our employees are essential to our growth. We give our employees the room they need to personally grow and develop their careers. Our autonomous approach to management reflects our goal of continuously striving to see our employees grow to their full potential.
Your responsibilities/ Your job:
- Oversee your own cryptocurrency feature development, from specification to delivery
- Self-manage your individual project tasks, priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Actively participate in peer code review and product release sign-offs
- Work closely with peers to create security-hardened systems and processes
- Collaborate with peer teams in data platform, transaction management and UX engineering
- Deep technical understanding of cryptocurrency protocols, e.g. Bitcoin and Ethereum
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience programming in a compiled, strongly typed language
- Proficient with modern engineering methods, such as Agile development and DevOps
- BA/BSc degree in computer science or a similar technical field – or equivalent experience
- A master’s degree in computer science or a related technical field is preferred
What we offer (approx salary indication, bonuses, perks, lunch?)
- Competitive salary
- Lunch salary
- Paid travel for conferences
What the company/team is like
The BTC.com brand is a part of Bitmain Technologies, one of the world's most valuable Bitcoin companies.
Bitmain was established to develop and sell the world's leading Bitcoin miners using Bitmain's ASIC chip technology. Bitmain is the most recognisable company in the cryptocurrency space and the proud parent of several brands, including BTC.COM, Antminer, Antpool, Artificial Intelligence Sophon and Hashnest – each one global leaders in their respective fields.
We have a dynamic, energetic and global team, and pride ourselves on career development and personal motivation. We are an outgoing bunch and often have team lunches, dinners, incentives and nights-out. Our incentive last year: the whole office went on an all-expenses-paid trip to Bangkok, Thailand.
We are constantly seeking driven developers who love to code and are looking to be part of a successful team.
We are looking to recruit the strongest, experienced back-end developers who enjoy coding. Our selection process is designed to find the best talent globally. We will screen your CV, and if you fit the basic criteria, we will schedule your telephone interview with our internal talent acquisition team. If successful, you will have interviews with our technical team and complete a technical assessment. The final stages will be an interview with our CEO and HR management team.
If you are successful, you can expect an offer and contract from us with – a unique opportunity to work for with the largest global cryptocurrency client.
Once you fill in your email on this page, you will be redirected to BTC's website, where you can proceed with your application.